INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
(General Data Protection Regulation)
This information is provided to inform you of the processing of your personal data.
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The data controller is LUIGINA BARBUIO, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in GRUARO, via GIAI, 33, www.atenalux.com.
ATENA LUX SRL intends to provide the interested party with complete information on the purposes and on the methods of the processing of personal data.
2. Mode of the processing of personal data
Personal data (e.g. personal data, telephone number, email, etc.) are processed on computer media or in any case with the aid of computerized or automated tools in compliance with the measures minimum security standards and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the integrity, security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
3. Purpose of the treatment
ATENA LUX SRL will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- 1) Processing of requested estimates, establishment and execution of established commercial contracts, accounting and fulfillment of tax obligations connected to invoicing and related fulfillment of obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by order of the Authority;
- 2) Transmission of information to third parties; this occurs only if necessary for the purposes of executing the contract or invoicing or if previously agreed;
- 3) Sending informative and promotional communications via e-mail, as well as newsletter from ATENA LUX in relation to its own and/or company initiatives; and/or connected.
Personal data, furthermore, will be processed primarily exclusively for the purposes of strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations relating to the aforementioned points n. 1-3.
The consent expressed by you is the legal basis of the processing pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 1), letter c) of the GDPR.
4. Nature of the provision
The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) of the art. 3 are mandatory. This treatment is necessary for ATENA LUX, any refusal to provide the data in question will result in the impossibility for ATENA LUX to proceed with the processing of your personal data and, therefore, to be able to proceed with the commercial contract.
With reference to the purposes of the processing referred to in point 3) of the art. 3, consent to data processing is This is optional and may be be manifested by selecting the appropriate box. Failure to consent will not result in no consequences on the possibility to be able to proceed with the commercial contract. Failure to consent will imply exclusively the consequences described below: the impossibility of by ATENA LUX to send commercial information and to communicate/transfer personal data for promotional purposes.
In any case, even where you have given consent to authorize ATENA LUX to pursue the purposes referred to in point 3), will remain However, you are free to revoke it at any time by sending without formalities. no clear communication in this sense to the email address email@example.com. Following receipt of this opt-out request, ATENA LUX will proceed. promptly remove and delete data from the databases used for processing for purposes promotion and to inform for the same purposes to cancel any third parties to whom the data have been communicated. Simply receiving the cancellation request will be worth the fee. automatically as confirmation of cancellation.
5. Recipients or category of recipients of personal data
The personal data provided by you, for the purposes described above, may be brought to the attention of employees and/or collaborators of ATENA LUX and communicated to the following subjects:
- 1) company third parties possibly appointed by ATENA LUX to ensure the execution of the obligations assumed by ATENA LUX for the implementation of the commercial contact/contract;
- 2) Society third to ATENA LUX, for purposes of promotional;
- 3) all subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to the data pursuant to regulatory or administrative provisions.
The personal data provided by you and subsequently processed in relation to the management of the service are not subject to disclosure.
- Data retention period
Your personal data will be stored for the times defined by the relevant legislation, which are specified below pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter a) GDPR:
1) for the purposes of point 1) art.3 for 120 months (tax legislation)
2) for the purposes indicated in point 1) of the art. 3 for 24 (twenty-four) months from the moment of issuing consent to treatment;
3) for the purposes indicated in point 2) of the art. 3 for 24 (twenty-four) months from the moment of issuing consent to treatment;
- Exercise of rights by the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 GDPR, the interested party is informed that he has the right to:
- Access to personal data: obtain confirmation whether or not data concerning you is being processed and, in this case, access to the following information: the purposes, the categories of data, the recipients, the retention period, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request rectification or cancellation or limitation of processing or opposition to the processing itself as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process;
- Request for rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of processing concerning you; "limitation" means the marking of the data stored with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
- Opposition to processing: object for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of data for the execution of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controllers;
- Data portability: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive the data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; in particular, the data will be provided to you by the Data Controllers in .xml format;
And. Revocation of consent to processing for marketing purposes, both direct and indirect, market research and profiling; the exercise of this right does not prejudice in any way the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation;
- Propose a complaint pursuant to art. 77 GDPR to the competent supervisory authority based on your habitual residence, place of work or place of violation of your rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is responsible and can be contacted via the contact details on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller via the contact channels indicated in the art. 1 of this information.
Requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be processed without unjustified delay and, in any case, within one month of the request; only in cases of particular complexity and the number of requests can this deadline be extended by a further 2 (two) months.
We inform you specifically and separately, as required by the art. 21 GDPR that if personal data are processed for marketing purposes the interested party has the right to object at any time and that if the interested party objects to the processing, the personal data can no longer be processed for these purposes.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free. The email address for exercising rights is firstname.lastname@example.org.