INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
(General Data Protection Regulation)
This information is provided to inform you of the processing of your personal data.
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The data controller is LUIGINA BARBUIO, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in GRUARO, via GIAI, 33, www.atenalux.com.
ATENA LUX SRL intends to provide the interested party with complete information on the purposes and on the methods of the processing of personal data.
2. Mode of the processing of personal data
Personal data (e.g. personal data, telephone number, email, etc.) are processed on computer media or in any case with the aid of computerized or automated tools in compliance with the measures minimum security standards and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the integrity, security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
3. Purpose of the treatment
ATENA LUX SRL will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- 1) Processing of requested estimates, establishment and execution of established commercial contracts, accounting and fulfillment of tax obligations connected to invoicing and related fulfillment of obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by order of the Authority;
- 2) Transmission of information to third parties; this occurs only if necessary for the purposes of executing the contract or invoicing or if previously agreed;
- 3) Sending informative and promotional communications via e-mail, as well as newsletter from ATENA LUX in relation to its own and/or company initiatives; and/or connected.
Personal data, furthermore, will be processed primarily exclusively for the purposes of strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations relating to the aforementioned points n. 1-3.
The consent expressed by you is the legal basis of the processing pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 1), letter c) of the GDPR.
4. Nature of the provision
The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) of the art. 3 are mandatory. This treatment is necessary for ATENA LUX, any refusal to provide the data in question will result in the impossibility for ATENA LUX to proceed with the processing of your personal data and, therefore, to be able to proceed with the commercial contract.
With reference to the purposes of the processing referred to in point 3) of the art. 3, consent to data processing is This is optional and may be be manifested by selecting the appropriate box. Failure to consent will not result in no consequences on the possibility to be able to proceed with the commercial contract. Failure to consent will imply exclusively the consequences described below: the impossibility of by ATENA LUX to send commercial information and to communicate/transfer personal data for promotional purposes.
In any case, even where you have given consent to authorize ATENA LUX to pursue the purposes referred to in point 3), will remain However, you are free to revoke it at any time by sending without formalities. no clear communication in this sense to the email address email@example.com. Following receipt of this opt-out request, ATENA LUX will proceed. promptly remove and delete data from the databases used for processing for purposes promotion and to inform for the same purposes to cancel any third parties to whom the data have been communicated. Simply receiving the cancellation request will be worth the fee. automatically as confirmation of cancellation.
5. Recipients or category of recipients of personal data
The personal data provided by you, for the purposes described above, may be brought to the attention of employees and/or collaborators of ATENA LUX and communicated to the following subjects:
- 1) company third parties possibly appointed by ATENA LUX to ensure the execution of the obligations assumed by ATENA LUX for the implementation of the commercial contact/contract;
- 2) Society third to ATENA LUX, for purposes of promotional;
- 3) all subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to the data pursuant to regulatory or administrative provisions.
The personal data provided by you and subsequently