AUXILIA LDGS.2 suspended bedhead unit is composed of three extruded aluminium channels: the first for housing light sources and sockets for electrical distribution and communication; the second used for the installation of several electrical utilities and special circuits (centralized terminal board, electrical sockets, phonic services, data communication, TV and medical call services); and the tird houses circuit and connection for technical gases. AUXILIA LDGS.2 bedhead units are intended for the premises for medical use of GROUP 2 and therefore they are equipped with: protection of every single electrical socket, FM circuit divided into 2 circuits; Network presence LED for each electrical socket.
- Diffuser: Opal methacrylate diffuser for reading/examination lighting - Opal polycarbonate diffuser for general lighting
- Protection degree IP: IP20 general - IP40 lighting circuit - IP21 electrical sockets
- Standard colour: Opaque RAL9010
- SURFACE TREATMENT ON REQUEST: antimicrobial coating
- Electrical equipment: nos. 3 white UNEL 2x10 / 16A + T current sockets, 3-module decorative plate with data sockets, nos.2 equipotential sockets.
- MEDICAL GAS SYSTEM: nos. 4 preparation (holes) for connection of the terminal units for the passage of medical gases (type according to the customer's technical specification)
Details relating to one bed behead unit 1500 mm long
- General light: 48W - 4728lm - 4000K - Reading light: 12W - 1104lm - 4000K
- Examination light: 24W - 2208lm - 4000K - Night light: 3W - 182lm - 4000K
Vertical columns (maximum length 2000 mm) made of steel sheet with rectangular section 100x50mm, fixing plate made of steel sheet.
The columns weigh about 15 Kg per meter each.
AUXILIA devices can be custom-made according to technical exigencies. The maximum lenght (reffered to a single-block version) is 3700 mm.
For specific needs, please contact our Sales Department.
- I class (no gas) - IIa/IIb (with gas)
- Non-stop operation
- No sections are applie
- Suitable for the installation in group 0, 1 and 2 medical premises
- Not suitable for the installation in explosion risk environments (locations with gases and flammable vapours)
- Not suitable for the installation in environments with an oxygen amount superior to the 25% with an environmental pressure until the 110kPa in usual circumstances
- Not suitable for the categories AP and APG provisions
REFERENCE DIRECTIVES AND REGULATIONS
93/42/CEE; UNI EN ISO 11197; CEI EN 60601-1; CEI EN 60598; CEI EN 55015; CEI EN 61547; UNI CEI EN ISO 14971; UNI CEI EN ISO 13485
We are specialists in designing customized lighting solutions in a short time.
If you are an architect, a designer or a manager, contact us to explain your needs in detail.