THERAPY S.2 is a suspended bedhead unit for intensive care and resuscitation (medical premises of group 2). Each electric socket is protected by fuses or circuit breacker and equipped with a green LED that indicates the presence of the net. To guarantee the ground efficiency of every single socket, sophisticated and precise security checks are done.
- Body: Extruded aluminium
- Protection degree IP: IP20 general - IP40 lighting circuit - IP21 electrical sockets
- Standard colour: Opaque RAL9010
- SURFACE TREATMENT ON REQUEST: Antimicrobial coating
- Electrical equipment: according customer's exigencies
- Accessories on request: stainless steel medical bar. See the accessories section
- MEDICAL GAS SYSTEM: preparation (holes) for connection of the terminal units for the passage of medical gases (type according to the customer's technical specification)
- Feeding tension: 230V / 50Hz
- Additional feeding tension: 24V AC
- Maximum socket power: 3000K
Vertical columns (maximum length 2000 mm) made of steel sheet with rectangular section 100x50mm, fixing plate made of steel sheet.
The columns weigh about 15 Kg per meter each.
THERAPY W devices can be custom-made according to technical exigencies. The maximum lenght (reffered to a single-block version) is 3700 mm.
For specific needs, please contact our Sales Department.
- I class (no gas) - IIa/IIb (with gas)
- Non-stop operation
- No sections are applie
- Suitable for the installation in group 0, 1 and 2 medical premises
- Not suitable for the installation in explosion risk environments (locations with gases and flammable vapours)
- Not suitable for the installation in environments with an oxygen amount superior to the 25% with an environmental pressure until the 110kPa in usual circumstances
- Not suitable for the categories AP and APG provisions
REFERENCE DIRECTIVES AND REGULATIONS
93/42/CEE; UNI EN ISO 11197; CEI EN 60601-1; CEI EN 60598; CEI EN 55015; CEI EN 61547; UNI CEI EN ISO 14971; UNI CEI EN ISO 13485
We are specialists in designing customized lighting solutions in a short time.
If you are an architect, a designer or a manager, contact us to explain your needs in detail.